Thursday, May 19, 2016

New Beginnings

Don't you just love new beginnings? The chance to start a new adventure has always fascinated me. However, sometimes change can be so hard, and not knowing what lies ahead can be scary. The other day I was reminiscing about my childhood and all of the adventures I faced as a child. I wish my children would have had the opportunity to move around like I did. I know this is going to sound cruel, but I also wish they could have faced some of the obstacles I faced. They made me who I am and taught me to be a stronger and better person.
When life throws curveballs at you, it's hard to see beyond the moment. It is almost impossible to see the endless possibilities. That has been my life for many years. I was thrown a few curveballs with my children. I was thrown a few more with my health. I have been thrown another one in recent days. It will be okay. Things usually work out.
I want to challenge everyone to take a closer look at your life. Is there anything you can change for the better? If so, don't hesitate. Start now! What is keeping you from reaching that goal? I recently started a new chapter in my life and I am so exited! It is a lifestyle change that I hope to continue for the rest of my life. I will be posting more information about that soon!

No comments: