Thursday, June 28, 2012

The "A" List

When life gives me lemons, I like to make lemonade. That is why I chose to write my very first novel entitled: The "A" List. It is now available on Amazon and I am so excited! The following is the link to the book and information (copy and paste): http://www.amazon.com/The-A-List-Yahnira-Backus/dp/1460912071/ref=sr_1_8?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1340587290&sr=1-8&keywords=The+%22A%22+List

The story takes place in the future where autism has reached epidemic proportions. The name is changed to ASP and includes all the autism spectrum including ADHD and other diagnosis used today. The main character, Sarah, is a young lady who has graduated from a research facility called the GRF where babies are raised and nurtured in hopes they can reach their full potential. In this world, parents have to make the very difficult choice of either raising their child or giving it up to the GRF in hopes they can have a future.
The reader follows Sarah as she leaves her safe and nurturing environment and begins her life in the real world. Falling in love, working at her first assignment, and being an advocate for millions of people in the world are among some of the challenges she will have to face.
If you like romance, suspence, and long for a story full of hope and encouragment then I totally recommend this book! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did writing it.

No comments: