Thursday, May 7, 2009

Swine Flu (Part II)

Okay.... I didn't want to say, "I told you so...." but NOW the media is saying that the "Swine Flu" is not that big a deal. Really? It was all over the media and the flu was on the Pandemic watch, but it is no big deal. NOW they are letting kids return to school and resuming normal athletic events. That's so interesting.

What's even MORE interesting is that they are STILL going to make vaccines for this particular strain. This means that they might be short on other flu vaccines for next season. Does that make sense?

Something else to think about is that they are saying this strain of the flu is actually MILDER than other strains which claim thousands of lives each year. That is so interesting to me.

Shall I go on? I don't think I will. I think most Americans are smart enough to see what is happening here. The media has WAY too much power (in my opinion) and it's scary to see what can happen. The only "truth" we know is what we happen to experience and see for ourselves. We can't let the media dictate to us how to take care of ourselves or our families. We need to use common sense and do our OWN research if necessary.
************************
We are all so much
smarter than we realize.
************************

No comments: