Friday, October 9, 2009

Confessions of a Stressed Out Mom

1)I found another use for the stress ball.... try throwing it at your child. It's far more effective and it won't leave any marks.
2)If your children refuse to take a bath or shower then just spray them with Febreeze... They will smell SOOOOO refreshing!
3)It's harder for a teacher to be mad at your child after receiving a present. We do it frequently!
4)We often eat our dinners in reverse and skip our "dessert".
5)Try using your expired coupons at Chick Fil-A. They actually accept them!
6)I don't stress out about my youngest losing his shoes at church anymore.... We just conveniently forget to put them on every Sunday.
7)I love uniforms. My children can wear them overnight and the following day and no one will ever know....definitely saves time in the mornings! (Don't forget the Febreeze.)
8)I definitely believe in "group baths" and "group showers" for that matter.
9)I love onions and my kids do not... so I lie all the time about the ingredients in my dishes. They usually believe me.
10)Last but not least, even though motherhood is stressful I have to admit that I would not have it any other way.

No comments: